Our Services

C&S Healthcare, Inc. provides a large supply of medications, both brand and generic for infants through seniors.

Billing Medicare & Private Insurance:

C&S Healthcare accepts assignment for all Medicare covered medication, equipment and supplies.

C&S Healthcare, Inc. accepts assignment for all Medicare-covered medication, equipment and supplies provided to our Medicare customers.  By accepting assignment, C&S Healthcare Inc. accepts, as payment in full, the Medicare allowable amount for all Medicare-covered healthcare services and supplies. Co-payments still apply.

For each Medicare-covered item, Medicare has established an “allowed amount.”  After you have satisfied the annual Medicare deductible, Medicare pays 80% of the allowed amount for services rendered and equipment provided and you are responsible for the remaining 20%.  If you have Medigap or other secondary insurance, the insurance may pay your deductible and co-payment amounts.  Please check with your secondary insurer concerning coverage of these amounts.

Home Delivery at no Additional Charge:

C&S Healthcare, Inc. works directly with your physician to insure the proper medications are ordered and dispensed directly to your door.

Pharmacists & Respiratory Therapists Available

We have a full-time pharmacists and respiratory therapist available to assist you. Our pharmacy staff will contact your physician for refils to ensure continuity of your therapy.